As your Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO), Lore brings you outsourced strategic and tactical IT solutions at a greatly reduced cost. We take a holistic broad view of your current and future business and technology requirements, develop plans and manage the implementation of solutions that reduce risk, reduce cost, and improve your organization's performance. vCIO duties can be quite broad and include the following depending on your needs:
- Assessment of business strategy vis a vis IT requirements.
- Assessment of IT and security risks.
- Analysis and recommendations regarding new IT initiatives.
- IT budget analysis and creation.
- IT Training for staff
- Internal and external communication plans regarding IT
- Recruiting, managing and assessing IT staff
- Dashboards and reporting on various IT goals
- Network and security diagnostics
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning and implementation
As a resource to your internal IT team, or as your "outsourced IT department," the Lore vCIO will help you avoid pitfalls and select technology solutions that best meet your organization’s objectives and budget. A vCIO will help you implement IT solutions or simply provide high-level guidance for your in-house IT team. The resulting outcome is increased efficiency, lower IT costs, and reduced risk for your organization.
Contact us to learn more about how a vCIO could benefit you.